Thursday 1 August 2013

Hello, hello!

Hello, hello,

and welcome to hana to yume!

This is just a blog I created to mainly document my every day life, worries, achievements, passions and hobbies...

I will probably also post a lot of updates on my side projects, such as other blogs, translation, writing...

But for the most part it will be for me to go on about my life!

You could say this is a personal blog with an added flair, because I will probably end up writing about Japanese, and how to study it, or how I'm studying it, or how I'm studying other languages, or a couple of translation examples...

You get it the idea, right?

This is just basically my place to let free and write about whatever comes to mind!

So, with that said, I hope you enjoy it here... there is something for everyone, I guess! :)

Sorry the first post is all over the place... I never...ever...know what to write. In future, this will probably be made into an "About me" post...

Watch this space!

- Jade
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment