Friday 2 August 2013

August 2013 blogging challenge!

Although it is a day late, but sshh!

I spotted this blogging challenge on a website called Bubblews, and I thought it would be a good way to kick start this blog. Basically, the idea is you write a blog entry for 22 days, this is practically the whole month but you get weekends off ;) Though reading the website it says its optional, so I may write on weekends to make up for this being a day late... Anyway! There is a bunch of topics and they all have to be done in order, so I thought this would be a really good way to get me writing and motivated and filling up this blog with stuff. Fear not, though, I will also be writing about other stuff that isn't related to this, as I have so many ideas jotted down... I just want to get stuck into them!

If you are interested in what the topics are, have a peek here. Also, if you want to have a go yourself, link me your blog so I can follow! I think it is a really cool idea, especially considering the topics listed.

I think that when do you a post, you then post it to here and it gets added to a list, then other people doing the challenge can check it out and see what you wrote. It is a really awesome idea and I am excited to get started with it.

So, my next entry will be topic 1 of the blogging challenge! Watch this space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment